Cheesy Bacon Deviled Eggs: 7 steps - wikiHow
There are several ways to make deviled eggs. Use this method to make a hearty bacon and cheese mixture.
Ads by Google
Egg Salad Recipes
Egg Salad Recipes That You Will Love. See Us Today!
www.recipehound.com EZ Cracker™ - Seen On TV
Perfect For Hard Boiled Eggs. Strip Shells In Seconds. No Mess No Fuss!
EZCracker.com Best Cheese Recipes
Delicious Best Cheese Recipes Tasty Best Cheese Recipes
VeganChef.com/Recipes.htm Fertility Preservation
More babies born from cryopreserved eggs than any other U.S. program.
Hide these ads
* 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
* ¼ cup Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
* ½ teaspoon mustard
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4-1 cup of shredded cheese
* 1/4-1/2 cup of crumbled bacon, cooked
* Paprika for garnish
1. Prepare hard boiled eggs.
2. Peel the eggs completely, trying to avoid making nicks in the white of the egg (unless this is just a treat for yourself).
3. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
4. Pop out the egg yolks in a small bowl and mash with a fork.
5. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and crumbled bacon and mix thoroughly.
6. Add shredded cheese and lightly mix.
7. Fill the empty egg white shells with the mixture and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
* An alternative to spooning the mixture into the egg whites is to take a sandwich bag and cut the corner. Then put your mixture in the bag and fill boiled egg halves. This method can make it it a lot easier to fill and not so messy.
* A nice touch is a little paprika sprinkled on the top to give it color. For a bit of zing you can dash Cajun spice, ground red pepper or old bay lightly.
* Try not to stir the cheese in too much. You want the shredded cheese to just slightly be mixed in.